Re-registrations for Maine Residents and Non-Residents
Re-registrations can be done at the Town Office or on-line, at the Maine Dep't of I,F, & W 
Please bring last year’s registration to the Town Office.

Maine Residents
New Registrations

The owner of a new Snowmobile will need to bring the following to the Town Office:
Dealer Sale

• Bill of sale
• Proof Sales Tax has been paid

Private Sale

• Complete bill of sale

There are no longer reciprocal privileges for snowmobile registrations.

Dealer Sale or Private Sale

• Complete bill of sale.
• Non-resident snowmobiles are sales tax exempt.